Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Starting Material...

My sweet fabric! Recently my mom and I went to Joann Fabrics to get some projects and take advantage of their 4th of July sale. We got some interesting fabric and some patterns to use. Our luck was not that great though because our bill rang up wrong and it took an extra fifteen minutes. It was worth the wait though because we didn't have to spend extra money. That's just one lessson my mom is always trying to teach me. Check your bill. I'm making a skirt out of this fabric and another one out this brown crinkled material. I'm happy to work on some creative projects and to hopefully finish them too.
Animal prints are in for summer and they look like a key item for fall too! Stars like Reese Witherspoon and Lily Collins, not to mention Transformers star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, are sporting the prawling pattern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment