Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do it Yourself!

I wanted to change my plain, boring sweatshirt into something that I would actually wear. I played around with ideas and decided that lace would be the best choice. I knew what I wanted to do but I looked on the Internet for further inspiration. I found some pretty neat shirts but I did not have enough lace for a lot of the ideas.

How to:
1. First I cut off the neck and pinned down the lace
2. I then sewed on the lace and cut out a triangle for a V-neck.
The end result looks a lot cuter than what I first had. I'm glad I took the time out of my day to lace together a project. (Pun intended.)
This is a lace sweatshirt from Jason Wu. I love how he mixed the comfortable with the polished. His collection for Fall/Winter 2011 was modern and ladylike. You can check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment